Return Policy – Shop Side
We strive to provide you with the best survival gear, survival food, and emergency supplies; we stand behind our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to exchange or replace the product. You may also request a store credit or refund to the credit card you paid with originally.
Please review our return policies below. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 349-2525 for questions or help with your return.
How To Submit A Return
- Obtain a Return Authorization (see below).
- Fill out a Returns Form and include this form in your return.
- Pack the merchandise in an appropriate box and write the return authorization number on the front of the box.
- Ship the return :
Via FedEx or UPS to:
4200 County Road 426
Geneva, FL 32732
P.O. Box 1181
Geneva, FL 32732
All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number. Please e-mail email@example.com or call (407) 349-2525 to obtain a return authorization number. Please provide the following information:
- Order number
- Product to be returned
- Reason for return (dissatisfied, defective/damaged, etc.)
Returning A Defective or Damaged Product
Defective or damaged products are eligible for a full refund or exchange. Damages must be reported within 10 days of the original shipping date to qualify for refund or replacement.
Damaged or defective items will be picked up at your location at our expense.
Damaged or defective items are eligible for:
- Refunds: Items that arrived damaged or defective are eligible for a full refund to the credit card associated with the original purchase, once we receive the merchandise back.
- Exchanges: You may opt to exchange a damaged or defective item for an identical item shipped to you at no cost.
All Other Returns
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any other reason, you may return the product within 10 days of original purchase date.
Products must be returned in new, resellable condition, and in the original packaging. All returns are inspected upon receipt; we reserve the right to refuse a return if the product is used or damaged in any way.
Return shipping expenses are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. You will be notified of this fee when you submit your request for a return authorization.
Returned merchandise is eligible for:
- Refunds: We will refund the full purchase price of the returned product less the shipping fees. All refunds will be made to the credit card that was used in the original purchase.
- Exchanges: If you are dissatisfied with a product, you may exchange the product for something else. Refunds or additional charges will apply to exchanges for differently priced items. All adjustments will be made using the credit card associated with the original purchase.