Enjoy the Variety of Wise Foods - Favorites 7 meal Pack
This 7 meal pack has a variety of food that tastes fantastic. It is food that you can take when you go camping, hunting, fishing, or for long term food storage. It is also a great pack to work with when you are getting ready for emergency or disaster preparation.
What’s In the Box
- Teriyaki chicken and rice
- Pasta Alfredo with Chicken
- Cheesy lasagna
- Noodles & Beef in Mushroom sauce
- Apple cinnamon cereal
- Chili Mac with beef
- Creamy pasta & Vegetable Rotini with chicken
These meals are all put in a convenient box that makes it easy to store in your cupboard, basement, storm shelter, or long term food supply. The meals were all chosen specially to ensure that the person who purchases the Wise Foods – Favorites 7 Meal Pack can enjoy variety.
Features and Specifications
- Durable pouches
- 2 servings per pouch giving a whopping 14 servings in total
- Ready to eat. Just add hot water
- 10 – 12 min preparation time
- 7 year shelf life
- Freeze dried for preservation. No preservatives added
The variety of foods means that you get a wide array of minerals, vitamins as well as other nutrients. Each meal plan has the following:
- Protein - 5 to 12 grams. Can be as high as 34 grams of protein.
- Real meat
- Each pouch contains 500 – 780 calories
The products contain wheat, soy and milk. They are also processed on equipment that is used to process eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, wheat, tree nuts, soy and shellfish.
- Noodles and Beef in Savory Mushroom Sauce (2 Servings)
- Pasta Alfredo with Chicken (2 Servings)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice (2 Servings)
- Creamy Chicken with Vegetables and Pasta (2 Servings)
- Cheesy Lasagna with Meat (2 Servings)
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (2 Servings)
- Chili Macaroni with Beef (2 Servings)
Our best selling meals all packed into one. Includes six entrees and one breakfast (2 servings per pouch) for a total of 14 servings.
Real Food All the Time . . . Also, great for Hunting, Camping, Hiking -Simple, just add boiling water directly into Pouch (no cook).