Start or grow your emergency food storage system with this great grab-n-go 3 month supply of great tasting emergency food. With a total of 1080 servings, you can keep your family three meals per day for three full months (with 2 adults and 2 children). The food is delivered in convenient buckets which can be stored away for up to 25 years without any problems.
Whenever you are in need of the emergency food, you simply open one up and take out the food filled pouch containing the meal of your choice. Preparing the meal is extremely easy. For most options you simply add in the listed amount of hot water, and wait for the amount of time in the instructions. You can then enjoy the food right out of the pouch, or serve it on plates, depending on your situation.
What's included in each bucket?
- 3 pouches of Roasted Chicken (12 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Southwest style Chicken (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Teriyaki Chicken (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Stroganoff Beef (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Beef (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Roasted Beef (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Rice (20 total servings)
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 18 total buckets
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 15 year shelf life
The kit includes 9 total buckets (3 breakfast buckets and 6 entree buckets). All the food comes in mylar bags that contain 4 servings each. The buckets have Grab and Go handles to make them easier to transport.
25 Year Shelf Life